I am a 3x Entrepreneurs. Love writing code and sharing what I learn everyday as a programmer and an entrepreneur.

October 31, 2007

Advertising on GaufireSpeaks blogs...

I spoke in my blogreview blog about the importance of having keywords in your domain name. Google has certainly been updating a lot of it's search results lately and I have seen Gaufire.blogspot.com jump higher in the SERP's for several keywords related to hacking,cracking,security,software download etc.
There are still some search engines which I am not top of the results for this search term and a top position is in no way guaranteed however this is a term I should always be near the top of the search results for because the search term is also the domain name of this blog. It just goes to show how valuable a keyword rich domain name can be in securing a top position for your niche.
Anyways following of our network blogs recently have got Google Ranks ie promise of better reach to the visitors base.GaufireSpeaks as whole getting 5000 plus hits per day [cumulative data]. So potential advertisers can publish there ads on our blogs at best positions in minimal costs.For more contact at advertise.gaufire@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment