I am a 3x Entrepreneurs. Love writing code and sharing what I learn everyday as a programmer and an entrepreneur.

September 20, 2007

Big collection of keyboard shortcuts

If you like keyboard shortcuts, you’ll love the site called KeyXL. It says it is the largest online database for keyboard shortcuts and gives this description:

Our keyboard shortcut database is searchable by software program and covers all the major operating environments including Windows, Macintosh, Linux and browser-based applications.

I took a quick look around and I have to say that the site has a lot of shortcuts. I like shortcuts but the trouble is that I can only remember a handful. Be that as it may, I don’t know if this is the definitive collection of keyboard shortcuts but it is certainly the biggest I have run across.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment