I am a 3x Entrepreneurs. Love writing code and sharing what I learn everyday as a programmer and an entrepreneur.

February 16, 2007

Cfares for Discount Airfare

Tired of having to put in a lot of effort and time just for purchasing an air ticket, having to visit your travel agent's office again and again? Well, it's high time you made a radical switch, because now air travel is made the most convenient and hassle free with www.cfares.com . I stumbled upon this website, and there is nothing I want to regret about as this site has an exclusive search which gets you some of the best and cheapest deals on any route you wish to travel. They will compare fares directly from airlines, other major players, and the wholesalers in the line as well, and all this done with just a mere click of your mouse. I was very impressed with one of cfares feature services called cAgent. This is how this works : sign up, place a bid for the route you wish to travel, along with your credit card details. Now, just like any other sane cyber surfer I got spooked by the idea of giving out my credit card details, but then I realized they never charge you until they have actually found a deal matching your bid details, and still after they have found one, they give you a time of 24 hours to confirm the bid. On confirmation, you will have purchased your air ticket at a price that you thought was reasonable. If you don't confirm within 24 hours, then worry not, as the bid expires and no deduction is made from your credit card at all. You decide what is right, and they get it for you. Where do you get to see that? I have really changed the way I travel, and all this happened because of cfares.So for cheap tickets, cheap ticket, cheap airfare, discount airfare visit only Cfares

No comments:

Post a Comment