I am a 3x Entrepreneurs. Love writing code and sharing what I learn everyday as a programmer and an entrepreneur.

March 28, 2006

Guide to web hosting

This is one of the best web hosting resources or links page i have ever come across and it is basically one of the useful pages on this awesome blog giving best web hosting,wordpress themes,blogger tempelates ,textpattern theme and customized themes at really dear prices.
Pages like links give your links to various resource websites and some of the best blogs present in the blog sphere.You can also subscribe yourselves to this awesome blog at Subscribe me
I have already bookmarked this blog/website as best web hosting
Must visit for the young budding bloggers.

Are you interested in making Custom Themes for yourself.

I can make custom themes for you at nominal rate. Contact webmaster of this great website/blog now.

According to the webmaster :

He has gathered a list and listed it below and thought he would share the list with you guys.

1. Host Monster - Cheap, Cpanel. and Knowledgeable tech support
2. Host Gator - Awesome reputation, know for being a great reseller hosting service
3. Yahoo Host - If branding means anything Yahoo is in a class of its own.

I went with Host Monster. So far excellent support and my site has been up 100% of the time.